A Little about Myself:
I see chiropractic as my calling, not my career, and I have a genuine interest and passion in helping people live a better quality of life. It is my sincere hope that this comes through in my work.
My approach focuses on a specific, technological analysis with a thorough, effective on-table experience based around the chiropractic adjustment rather than therapies. In addition, I pride myself on providing a reasonable, no-pressure care plan with lifestyle and wellness advice and guidance so that you can maximize your potential for health outside of the office.
In short, my goal is to provide the kind of care that I would want my own mother to receive.
You’ll find that I ‘walk my own talk’ as I highly prioritize my fitness and nutritional regime and make a concerted effort to be a healthy role model for my patients and for the community at large. In addition, I have an avid interest in continuing education and constantly improving our office to serve our patients better.
My weekends are spent with friends, family, the outdoors, and mostly my wonderful wife Melissa and my dog Charlie (who is usually found at the office with me and whom most patients absolutely love).
I wish you health and happiness regardless of where you decide to seek care, it would be my pleasure to see how we could help you live better.
- 4-year Chiropractic Doctorate Degree from Life University College of Chiropractic in Atlanta, Georgia
- 4-year Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from the University of Calgary
- Certification in the ‘Pierce Results’ method of Chiropractic analysis and technique as well as low-force techniques
- Currently completing the Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) certification
- Adults from physical and office work backgrounds
- Persons with work-related or accident-related injuries
- Pregnant Women
- Extremities (shoulders, hips, elbows, ankles, wrists, ribs, jaws, etc.)