About Victoria Chiropractor Dr. Mark Smith:
I see chiropractic as my calling, not my career. As a result, I have a genuine interest and passion in helping people live a better quality of life. It is my sincere hope that this comes through in my work and that I become your Victoria Chiropractor.
My approach can be described as a specific, technological analysis with a thorough, effective, on-table treatment. My treatment focus is based around the chiropractic adjustment rather than therapies, resulting in a modern take on traditional chiropractic. In addition, I pride myself on providing a reasonable, no-pressure care plan with lifestyle and wellness advice and guidance so that you can maximize your potential for health outside of the office.
In short, my goal is to provide the kind of care that I would want my own mother to receive!
You’ll find that I ‘walk my own talk’ as I highly prioritize my fitness and nutritional routine. I do this in order to show up as the best version of myself for my patients, my family, and my community. Furthermore, I seek to be a healthy role model for my patients and for the community at large. I have an avid interest in continuing education and constantly improving our office to grow and serve our patients better.
My weekends are spent with friends, family, the outdoors, and mostly my wonderful wife Melissa and my dog Charlie (who is usually found at the office with me and whom most patients absolutely love).
I wish you health and happiness regardless of where you decide to seek care, it would be my pleasure to see how we could help you live better.
Truly, your Victoria Chiropractor
Dr. Mark Smith
- 4-year Chiropractic Doctorate Degree from Life University College of Chiropractic in Atlanta, Georgia
- 4-year Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from the University of Calgary
- Certification in the ‘Pierce Results’ method of Chiropractic analysis and technique as well as low-force techniques
- Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) Certification
- Adults from physical and office work backgrounds
- Persons with work-related or accident-related injuries
- Pregnant Women
- Extremities (shoulders, hips, elbows, ankles, wrists, ribs, jaws, etc.)